Scottish Inn - Charged me an extra $240
I left the hotel on 2/15/14 and they charged my card $240 on 2/18 claiming they have no record of the cash paid the previous week.Never signed for payment and employee refused to further assist me.
It is not my fault they didn't keep records. Plus he even indicated seeing a payment of 120 on 2/7 which would have meant check out of 2/10. We paid again in cash for the rest of the week. Even with them aoaing record of that week they still would have overcharged.
Their math does not add up and I should not be charged for services not received. I will be spreading the word of this to everyone until it is resolved and my money is rightfully returned.
Horrible customer service!!!!!!!Now I'm out 240 because they can"t keep accurate records!!!!1293c62b review #477408
You may also like
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "I would like to relate my Festiva Resorts sales person experience with any one out there whom may be considering selling timeshare for Festiva (Frontline sales). I worked from Jan to..."
- "We two Hungarian engineers who travel lots. In Miami celebrating 15th wedding anniversary a Roomorama nightmare. Host firstname.lastname@example.org or Florida Luxury Vacation Rentals promised wonderful things. We followed instructions carefully,..."
- "I requested an invite to purchase the Amazon Echo. I requested it before April 7th, the request deadline/cutoff Amazon set to still receive the $99 promotional price. I..."
- "I ordered about $80 worth of clothes from LOFT online and UPS tracking said it was delivered to my door. I stupidly pre-signed for the package. The package was delivered..."
- "we were ripped off by this unprofessional company, at first they would send us the wrong things and over charge for stuff we did not order then they would claim..."