Scottish Inn - Charged me an extra $240

I left the hotel on 2/15/14 and they charged my card $240 on 2/18 claiming they have no record of the cash paid the previous week.Never signed for payment and employee refused to further assist me.

It is not my fault they didn't keep records. Plus he even indicated seeing a payment of 120 on 2/7 which would have meant check out of 2/10. We paid again in cash for the rest of the week. Even with them aoaing record of that week they still would have overcharged.

Their math does not add up and I should not be charged for services not received. I will be spreading the word of this to everyone until it is resolved and my money is rightfully returned.

Horrible customer service!!!!!!!Now I'm out 240 because they can"t keep accurate records!!!!

More Review Details

Product or service
Extra Charge
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
Review rating
4 out of 5
review #477408 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Scottish Inn? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 28, 2014 #789655

Contact your card issuing bank immediately, and in writing. I assume that you have a receipt for the cash payment(s). Also, help us by identifying the actual hotel out of the many Scottish Inns

Feb 27, 2014 #789313

Nevermind, I just found out they charged me extra because my two teenaged children charged room service.

Feb 27, 2014 #789319

I did not post this. I am only 28 and obviously don't have teenage kids. this hotel doesn't even offer room service. If your not helpful go somewhere else. This is to help other consumers as well as myself.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Scottish Inn. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Scottish Inn.
Filing a new complaint about