Scottish Inn - Charged me an extra $240
I left the hotel on 2/15/14 and they charged my card $240 on 2/18 claiming they have no record of the cash paid the previous week.Never signed for payment and employee refused to further assist me.
It is not my fault they didn't keep records. Plus he even indicated seeing a payment of 120 on 2/7 which would have meant check out of 2/10. We paid again in cash for the rest of the week. Even with them aoaing record of that week they still would have overcharged.
Their math does not add up and I should not be charged for services not received. I will be spreading the word of this to everyone until it is resolved and my money is rightfully returned.
Horrible customer service!!!!!!!Now I'm out 240 because they can"t keep accurate records!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "I would like to relate my Festiva Resorts sales person experience with any one out there whom may be considering selling timeshare for Festiva (Frontline sales). I worked from Jan to..."
- "Welcome to The Lakeside Resort Shree Vilas, at Lake Pichola Eco Friendly Lakeside Resort in Udaipur Famous Lake Pichola is the main attraction of Udaipur, the maximum length and the breadth of the..."
- "Be careful Ladies, I went into the ULTA for the hair dye Yesterday. I asked for the grey hair and I even showed her the pictures. It took more than..."
- "I was just there and they gave a complete runaround when it came to their your trade is worth at least 5,000.00 guaranteed advisement. They tried to say it was..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."