Scottish Inn - charged me an extra $240
I left the hotel on 2/15/14 and they charged my card $240 on 2/18 claiming they have no record of the cash paid the previous week.Never signed for payment and employee refused to further assist me.
It is not my fault they didn't keep records. Plus he even indicated seeing a payment of 120 on 2/7 which would have meant check out of 2/10. We paid again in cash for the rest of the week. Even with them aoaing record of that week they still would have overcharged.
Their math does not add up and I should not be charged for services not received. I will be spreading the word of this to everyone until it is resolved and my money is rightfully returned.
Horrible customer service!!!!!!!Now I'm out 240 because they can"t keep accurate records!!!!d6a790f review #477408
You may also like
- "these are the ways they will try to lie and scam you here are some of the handouts they give us to try to sell you and the sick part..."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "This report concerns a bed and breakfast (B&B) located at 48 Via Romana, Florence, Tuscany, 50125 Italy. The B&B is operated by Valerie and is named "Bellissima grande stanza..."
- "I do not like Achievecard? First off you do not get your $ two days faster, that's a lie!!! Customer Service isn't ***, can't provide you with any information too..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "I purchased the thermal Whelp system on November 25, 2014. I plugged it up and put the bulb in the bulb heated and exploded had fire dripping from it and..."