Scottish Inn - charged me an extra $240

review #477408 contact

I left the hotel on 2/15/14 and they charged my card $240 on 2/18 claiming they have no record of the cash paid the previous week.Never signed for payment and employee refused to further assist me.

It is not my fault they didn't keep records. Plus he even indicated seeing a payment of 120 on 2/7 which would have meant check out of 2/10. We paid again in cash for the rest of the week. Even with them aoaing record of that week they still would have overcharged.

Their math does not add up and I should not be charged for services not received. I will be spreading the word of this to everyone until it is resolved and my money is rightfully returned.

Horrible customer service!!!!!!!Now I'm out 240 because they can"t keep accurate records!!!!

970e648
Had an experience with Scottish Inn?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
pulltype

Feb 28

Contact your card issuing bank immediately, and in writing. I assume that you have a receipt for the cash payment(s). Also, help us by identifying the actual hotel out of the many Scottish Inns

mkospiah

Feb 27

Nevermind, I just found out they charged me extra because my two teenaged children charged room service.

mkospiah

Feb 27

I did not post this. I am only 28 and obviously don't have teenage kids. this hotel doesn't even offer room service. If your not helpful go somewhere else. This is to help other consumers as well as myself.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Scottish Inn.
Filing a new complaint about
×